Ah, finishing a project. It's really just like playing Tetris.
I have a task, and it's easy at first. I have lots of time to make decisions, and do the best job possible, and it's fun! But then it gets faster, and things pile up. I don't panic at first, until something gets dropped in an less than ideal spot, and then I have to work around it knowing that I'll have to deal with that before I can get back to what's underneath.
BUT THEN. Then the whole thing starts building up from the bottom, and shortening the time & space I have to work in. And just like Tetris, the closer I get to the end, the more frantic I get, and the less efficient I am. But at least I don't have that music looping while I'm trying to work.
One week from now, I'll be finished my efforts for DoW2, whether I managed to actually get everything I wanted to do done or not. So, I do what I can and try to rotate the little blocks a little faster.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment