Friday, April 16, 2010

our cancer/fertility blog

Hello friends,
Frank and I decided that we would like to blog our experiences as we journey through our cancer and fertility challenges. If you would like to be kept up to date with our journey, please check in at: http://crankandflaire.com/
I will always update it as soon as there is news, and the most recent Coles Notes versions can be found under "Quick Summary".

Our most recent news is that Frank and I went to see the cancer doc yesterday to discuss my treatment options. With their assurance that the choice was a safe one, we decided to treat it conservatively with the intention of pursuing in vitro fertilisation afterward. Full details are available on the blog. Cross your fingers for us :)

We thank you again, for all your love and support through these challenging times.
Much love and gratitude,
-Claire & Frank

No comments: